For the mobile application, DreamPlanSucceed, presented by Junior Achievement of Southwestern Indiana and Evansville’s Regional Business Hall of Fame.
This app is released by Impact Communications Co. via the App Store and Google Play.
There is no cost to download this app.
Impact Communications Co. does not collect personal data at any point during the download or use of this app.
The analytical data collected is as follows:
- Unique click-thru/usage of each of three main sections of the app;
- Business Success Stories, and
- Your Career is Waiting for You.
- Duration of time that each of the three main sections of the app are used.
- Additionally, analytics will also collect data on the unique click-thru/usage and duration of use for the *three augmented reality experiences presented in the section called Dream.Plan.Succeed.
These analytics will help Junior Achievement of Southwestern Indiana, Evansville’s Regional Business Hall of Fame and Impact Communications to 1. Evaluate usage of the app on a non-identified basis and 2. Make continued improvements to the DreamPlanSucceed app based on the data from actual user experiences.
*The three augmented reality experiences can only be accessed at the Evansville Museum (411 S.E. Riverside Drive, Evansville, Indiana, USA 47713-1098) when viewing the Evansville’s Regional Business Hall of Fame exhibit.
For any question about this policy, its implementation or the collection of data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.